D&D 5th Edition
From The Z-Team Wiki
|D&D 5th Edition|
Sir Elric, Human Champion|
Marigold Banks, Halfling Attendent
Gleeman Alastar, Tiefling Harald
Lady Aldreda, Half-Elf Schemer
Gion of Velen, Human Mystery
Sir Farin Quarrymeade Dwarf Noble
Holding page for Hoard of the Dragon Queen/Rise of Tiamat pickup game
- Sir Elric, Human Fighter (Cavalier) 13 - Tim
- Lawful Stupid newly minted Baron, Upholder of honor & seeker of heroic glory!
- Marigold Banks, Halfling Fighter (Battle Master) 13 - Karen
- Knighted Retainer and dedicated follower for Sir Elric
- Gleeman Alastar Tiefling Bard (Valor) 9 - Ben
- Herald and Historian for Sir Elric
- Sir Farin Quarrymeade Dwarf Rogue (Mastermind) 13 - Lisa
- Noble dwarf who pretends to be a fighter. Allied with Sir Elric and afflicted with SSS: Second Son Syndrome
- Lady Aldreda, Half-Elf Warlock (Chain/Fae) 12, Druid 1 - Adam
- Cunning noble who's quick words helped Elric receive his title. Sister of Sir Elric.
- Gion of Velen, Human Sorcerer (Dragonblood) 12 - Erik
- Noble who has escaped his golden shackles for one last adventure before he must marry.
- Kashel Whirlgig Talaxin Ranger (Hunter)
- Mechanic, engineer and tinkerer hired by Sir Elric to complete Castle Naerytar
- Jared Nottaham, Human Rogue (Swashbuckler)
- Folk hero and former squire, Jared now acts as Steward of Elric's demise
- Torquil the Green, Half-Orc Cleric (Nature)
- Devotie of Chauntea, goddess of agriculture, and chief cleric of Castle Naerytar
- Morn, acolyte of Tempus (human cleric)
- Creepy spellcaster (dragonborn warlock)
- Drow Ranger
- Tinder Fierro, Chaotic Neutral Battlemaster
- Talis Kasterel, Cult Officer and Hunting Lodge Guardian
- Barony of Elric, Self-proclaimed Manor land in the Greenfields and home of Ser Elric.
- Iron Mountain, A mountain in the Cloud Peaks and home of Ser Farin.
- Castle Naerytar, A castle in the swamp.
- Duchy of Cape Velen Nation ruled by Duke Calchais Blackthorn, father of Korwyn (Gion)
Currency & Gems
Equipment & Art
- Elvish Tapastries
- Once belonging to the elvish prince who became the Green Worm Speaker. Made with immaculate craftsmanship.
- Scroll of Zone of Truth (Cleric)
- You create a magical zone that guards against deception in a 15-foot-radius sphere centered on a point of your choice within range.
- Tongues (Warlock)
- A creature you touch understands any spoken language it hears. When it speaks, any creature that knows at least one language can hear and understand it.
- Scroll of Hallucinatory Terrain (Warlock)
- You make natural terrain in a 150-foot cube in range look, sound, and smell like some other sort of natural terrain.
- Potion of Climbing
- When you drink this potion, you gain a climbing speed equal to your walking speed for 1 hour. During this time, you have advantage on Strength (Athletics) checks you make to climb. The potion is separated into brown, silver, and gray layers resembling bands of stone.
- Keoghtom's Ointment
- This glass jar, 3 inches in diameter, contains 4 doses of a thick mixture that smells faintly of aloe. The jar and its contents weigh 1/2 pound. As an action, one dose of the ointment can be swallowed or applied to the skin. The creature that receives it regains 2d8 + 2 Hit Points, ceases to be poisoned and is cured of any disease.
- Potion of Healing
- You regain 2d4 + 2 hit points when you drink this potion. The potion's red liquid glimmers when agitated.
- Dust of Disappearance
- Found in a small packet, this powder resembles very fine sand. There is enough of it for one use. When you use an action to throw the dust into the air, you and each creature and object within 10 feet of you become Invisible for 2d4 minutes. Duration is the same for all subjects, and the dust is consumed when its magic takes effect. If a creature affected by the dust attacks or casts a spell, the Invisibility ends for that creature.
- Arrow of Dragon Slaying (x3)
- Gain a +3 bonus to the attack roll and the damage. Dragons suffer DC 17 Constitution saving throw or takes 6d10 extra damage, half on save.