Star Wars: Clone Wars Missions
From The Z-Team Wiki
|Star Wars: Clone Wars Missions|
House Rules • Bestiary
|Jedi Master Haneul|
Star Wars: Clone Wars Missions is a Force and Destiny-based game. Set at the start of the Clone Wars, players take the role of newly-minted Jedi Knights conducting missions against the Confederacy of Independent Systems.
- Chandra Devi, Zeltron Jedi Knight (Niman Disciple)
- Raj Vashin, Bothan Jedi Knight (Niman Disciple/Artisan)
- Tyndale, Twi'lek Jedi Knight (Makashi/Peacekeeper/Warlord)
- Zak Tanner, Human Jedi Knight (Shadow/Shien Expert)
- Tammine Zinko, Dathomirian (Hunter, Ataru Striker)
- Shalla Tane, Human Jedi Counsular (Sage, Niman Disciple)
- Wrrlevgebev, Wookie Padawan (Shii-Cho Knight)
- Ami Kyuchi, Pantoran Jedi Knight (Seer/Makashi/Sentry)
13th Army of the Grand Army of the Republic
- The Ascendancy, a Venetor-class Star Destroyer, serves as the flagship of the 13th Army and the center of all of strategic and Jedi operations conducted by the 13th army.
- The serine Jedi Master Haneul, a Miralukan, is the senior Jedi General in the 13th Army and over all commander of the Army's operations. Before the war, she was well regarded as a counselor and Jedi Shadow.
- Among the Ascendancy's compliment of spacecraft are typically several T-6 Shuttles.
- Guns of Ryloth
- Missing Jedi (Part 1)
- Mission to Tapani (3 Part)
- Off with the Helm
- Traitor at Arda (3 part)
- Padawan Odyssey
- Ghosts of Kypperon (3 Part)
- Coruscant Knights
- Head of the Snake (2 Part)
- Precious Cargo
Miscellaneous Group Assets
- During one mission, the team acquired a mysterious Sith Sword and brought it back to the ship.
- After a number of successful missions, Master Haneul has set aside a Consular-Class Ship specifically for the use by the Jedi Knights.
- Contribution Rank: 1
- Current Duty: 75
Rank 1: Consular Ship