Star Trek: Episodes
|Star Trek: Episodes|
Lt. Boyington · Lt. Montjoy|
Dr. Tisare (Lt.) · Lt. T'pring
Cmdr. T’Paloran · Placeholder
Aspects · Approaches · Stunts|
Episode Guide · Notes
"There will always be those who mean to do us harm. To stop them, we risk awakening the same evil within ourselves. Our first instinct is to seek revenge when those we love are taken from us. But that's not who we are... When Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain's Oath. Words I didn't appreciate at the time. But now I see them as a call for us to remember who we once were and who we must be again. And those words: Space, the final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. Her five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before."
- James T. Kirk, Commencement Speech to the Class of 2260
- Lieutenant Greg Boyington, Operations Chief (Tim)
- Dr. Mheran Tisare (Lt.), Aenar Medical Officer (Benjamin)
- Lieutenant Royston Montjoy, Xeno Cultural Officer (Mark)
- Lieutenant T'pring, Vulcan Security Officer (Karen)
- Commander T’Paloran, Vulcan First Officer (Lisa)
- Lieutenant Sinari, Romulan Science Officer (Erik)
- Katerina Dhomhnaill, Captain of the U.S.S. Lovell
- Monat Skeates, Chief Engineer of the U.S.S. Lovell
- Salwah Ratti, Quartermaster of the U.S.S. Lovell
- U.S.S. Lovell, Our hero's assigned vessel.
- Stardate 2260.60 Signal - When the long-range shuttle Susquehanna goes missing while investigating a strange signal in the Carina Nebula, the U.S.S. Lovell is sent to investigate and rescue any survivors.