|Wild Blue Yonder 2 |
The Scurlock Mysteries
|Arras · Tertius · Baston · Edward|
|Setarra · Jedmund · House Staff|
|The Manor · Secrets · Curios|
Magistrate Holpine · Viceroy Skein |
Constable Tume · Mr. Plom
Brance Verley ·
|Lady Blackbird · Karkus Kerp|
Setting · House Rules|
"A curiosity from the wild blue, claiming an unlikely birthright"
Metal Body with whirring clockwork and pulsing electroplasm inside. A sash and tunic in Scurlock livery. Lord Scurlock's voice.
- Scan - Life - Energy
- [Lie Detector] - [Retro-Temporal Vision] - [Aetheric Connections] - [Detailed Analysis]
- Imposing - Presence - Bargain - Nobles
- [Intimidating] - [Orator] - [Empathy] - [Mimic Voice]
- Mechanist - Craft - Trade or Labor - Calculations - Facts & Figures
- [Inventor] - [Insight]
- Powerful - Defend or Maneuver - Leap - Grapple - Impervious -
- [Attack] (Linked to defend) - [Built-In Weapons]
Automaton: You are a living machine of clockwork and electroplasm. You do not age and you cannot die. If destroyed, you may be re-created using Lord Scurlock's secret mechanist laboratory.
Modification: Once per refresh, you may tinker with your configuration to add a temporary tag (or use a locked tag). You may have only one temporary tag at a time.
|Dice Pool: 5||Experiance: 10|
The Key of the Dark Legacy: You are Lord Scurlock's creation. Turn this key when you find yourself following in his strange and dangerous footsteps.
The Key of the Machine: You do not yet fully comprehend human feelings and subtleties. Turn the key when your stiff machine nature interferes with the ability to deal with and understand organic beings.
The Key of Duty: You must not allow those of Scurlock Blood to come to harm.