Ars Magica: The Scilly Saga
|Ars Magica: The Scilly Saga|
Anno Domini MCCXX, hiems|
A.D. 1220, winter
Anno Domini MCCXX, aestas|
A.D. 1220, summer
|Magi of Leo|
Eos of Tytalus|
Llwyd of Bonisagus
Merlor of Flambeau
Rissa of Merinita
Lady Shona of Ex Miscelanea
Matteus de Taranto
Robert, the Steward
Grogs · Villagers|
Covenant Library · Vis Sources|
Magical Items · Mundane Wealth
Scilly Saga Chargen Rules|
Ars Magica House Rules
|Player Resources (PDFs)|
Experience Point Worksheet|
Character Sheet (Variant 1)
Character Sheet (Variant 2)
Ars Magica: The Scilly Saga is a Forum based game covering the creation of the new Lion Covenant in the far southwestern tip of England, the Scilly Islands.
- Eos of House Tytalus, played by Tim
- Llwyd of House Bonisagus, played by Benjamin
- Merlor of House Flambeau, NPC magus, played by Mark
- Shona of House Ex Miscellanea, played by Adam
- Rissa of House Merinita, played by Karen
- Erne played by Benjamin
- Matteus de Taranto, failed Apprentice and Elementalist
- Robert the Stewart
- Nicolas the Mercenary Captain
The Lion Covenant
This article goes over covenant mechanics and magical resources.
The covenant is still gathering its initial resources, which will be concentrated on Gweal. These assets include:
- The Wizard's Tower, an 8-story tall tower made of a single block of stone with a spiraling staircase snaking upwards with regular landings to access the upper floors.
- Floors 7-8: Shona's sanctum and lab, landing on the 7th floor
- Floors 5-6: Eos's sanctum and lab, landing on the 5th floor
- Floor 4: Currently housing Rissa. Also housing the library (all 4 books of it). Rissa is cajoling and bargaining with her cousins to get a set of shelves built, or "salvaged" from a wreck. She is also scouring out resources for library supplies. She has a part of this floor partitioned (currently with boxes and chalk lines) as her laboratory and sleeping quarters, and is intending to expand downward to the third floor after the staff has other housing. There is a ladder down to the third floor which she draws up when she wants privacy.
- Floor 3: Currently housing the covenant's staff. Landing on the 3rd floor. Eventually Rissa's Living Area.
- Floors 1-2: Llwyd's sanctum and lab, entrance on ground floor.
- Basement and Sub-basement: Merlor's sanctum and lab.
- A 20-ton capacity cog, which currently runs trading missions across the English Channel. This cog has a couple of items used to make sailing an easier and faster experience than normal.
- An 8-ton capacity lighter used for inter-island trading
- A magically constructed Roman bridge connecting Gweal to Bryher, that can be retracted.
Main Article: Ars Magica House Rules
No game would be complete without house rules.