Board Game List
From The Z-Team Wiki
Listing board games by owner and number of players
- Codenames (4+ players) Team guess-the-answer
- Pandemic (2-4 players) Stratigic Cooperative survival,
- Roborally (2-8 players) Racing, programming
- Formula D (2-8 players) Racing, Formula 1
- Frag (2-6 players) Deathmatch shooter: the boardgame.
- Leaving Earth: Stations (1-5 players +joint ventures) Kerbal the Board game
- Smallworld (2-5 players)
- Red Dragon Inn (2-6 players, more with expansions) Adventuring group parties away the gold from the adventure. Last one standing with money in their pocket wins.
- Dreamkeepers: Skirmish (2-8 players)
- Race for the Galaxy (2-4 players)
- Ascension (2-4 players)
- Betrayal at House on the Hill (3-6 Players) Emphasizes exploration followed by classical horror scenarios.
- Catan Dice Game (1-4 players) dice game, simplified version of Catan.
- Diplomacy (2-7 players) Ancient game that tests friendships and help to build life long hatreds
- A Distant Plain (1-4 players, 4 ideal) A wargame that is a part of GMT's COIN (Counter Insurgency) series, this time in modern Afghanistan.
- Galaxy Trucker (2-4 players) First build your star ship from a scrapyard, then try to survive and make money traveling the space-lanes.
- Guillotine (2-5 players) "The revolutionary card game where you win by getting a head" (game's actual tag line)
- The Resistance (5-10 Players) A secret roles game where loyal members of the resistance try to complete missions, and government spies try to stop them.
- 7 Wonders (2-7 players) A card development game with three rounds of drafting followed each immediately followed by the playing of cards.
- The Settlers of Catan (3-4 players) Classic resource management game famous for appealing to both boardgamers and laypeople alike
- The Seafarers of Catan (3-4 players) An expansion to Settlers that adds ships and sea travel to the game.
- Space Alert (2-5 players 4-5 ideal) A timed game focusing on preprogamming moves and close cooperation to keep a sitting duck class exploration ship alive
- Twilight Struggle (2 players) Uses card driven wargame mechanics to explore the intrigue of the cold war