From The Z-Team Wiki
Stonehenge Tribunal is in an upswing of political activity after decades of non-quorate Tribunals. These are issues that are percolating in the Hermetic community.
Stonehenge Tribunal 1227
These are issues that have come up leading towards the 1227 Stonehenge Tribunal.
- Geoffrey of Jerbiton is preemptively reaching out to members of the Tribunal to get them on his side with the expectation that he will be charged for meddling in the affairs of mundanes, and various other charges related to his marriage to Angharad of Powys Fadog
- Blackthorn is looking for support that any dealings with the English King go through the unofficial Proctor (currently a Blackthorn magus), similar to how it is done with the Papal Curia
- As a counterpoint, Julia of Jerbiton from Voluntas wants to role of Proctor at the English King's court formalized, that it be done by a Quaesitor, and that it rotate every 2 years, much like at the Papal Curia, and that that the role be paid from Tribunal funds
- Blackthorn proposes that no new covenants be recognized without being sponsored by an existing covenant, as is done in several other Tribunals
- Julia of Jerbiton from Voluntas is continuing to seek support for a formal relocation to Stonehenge to hold Tribunal
- The following magi are seeking sigils to be one of three Tribunal representatives at Grand Tribunal. The three with the most sigils will go and represent the Tribunal at Durenmar in 1228:
- Goliard of Tremere, Blackthorn
- Gwrhyr Ex Miscellanea, Cad Gadu
- Aduro of Flambeau, Conventus Muri
- Maximianus of Bonisagus, Nigrasaxa
- Edward of Jerbiton, Schola Pythagoranis
- Julia of Jerbiton Voluntas