[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 492: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 113: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
New Monthly Schedule - The Z-Team Forums

New Monthly Schedule

Discussion for all other RPGs

Moderator: Renimar

Quicksilver

New Monthly Schedule

Postby Quicksilver » Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:45 pm

I remember there had been some talk bouncing around about shifting the "typical" monthly schedule around, so I thought I'd put of a forum about it. Supernatural and One Ring seem to be our keystone games, so I've left them where they are for now - though there is no reason I know of they need to stay on those particular weekends. If a different pairing would work better, now's the time to approach that.

For the other two (standard) weekends, I know Tim wanted to run Millennium's End with six or so more sessions. It seems, then, this could either be done straight (6-month run) or alternated with another game (e/o month). Either way it should probably have a March slot.

I could be wrong, but Rogue Trader seems to be losing it's hold, or at least this current storyline & cast are. I could continue to leave it on the shelf for a while, or I could put it as the alternator with Millennium's End.

There was significant interest in having a "mini-con" weekend each month that would host a one shot that someone had developed/was interested in, or host one of our floater games. (Ars Magica, WoD) as well as being a place to test out new ones (Mass Effect, etc.)

I'd like to put forward that we integrate Star Wars (TLC) back into the schedule at an earlier but more subdued rate, say by alternating it with ME or our one-shot weekend. It should help keep the system in our minds, and reduce the burnout from back-loading it before DDC next year.

Erik

Re: New Monthly Schedule

Postby Erik » Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:40 pm

I would like to keep running The One Ring if there is still interest. Any weekend is fine with me.

I think integrating the Star Wars (TLC) game into the schedule would be awesome. I really like playing in that game and I have an idea for an adventure I would like to run.

The "mini-con" idea is fantastic. I have been really wanting to run at least one DC Adventures game.

Renimar

Postby Renimar » Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:44 pm

thezteam.org

Erik

Postby Erik » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:02 am

Rakaydos

Postby Rakaydos » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:19 pm

I'd like to see some flavor of FATE game added to the rotation at some point.

And I've also got a TLB game idea waiting in the wings.

Renimar

Postby Renimar » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:29 pm

thezteam.org

Renimar

Postby Renimar » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:34 pm

thezteam.org

Rakaydos

Postby Rakaydos » Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:36 pm

I've got an adventure I was planning on converting into a "Corusant 911" Imperial AoR game, but I can easilly change that to being a Rise of the Inquisition game, if Mark doesnt mind sharing.

Quicksilver

Postby Quicksilver » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:22 am

Part of this may depend on if Erik want to maintain a 'free' weekend. He's not in Rogue Trader or M:E, so putting those together (alternate) makes sense. As I said previously, I haven't built out the final adventures, but I estimate them at 5-6 sessions. In theory this makes M:E and RT conclude about the same time if they alternated - in about a year.

EotE could share with One Ring, or perhaps better, could become the designated "Drop In" game for weeks where the scheduled game cannot take place.

To answer the Campaign question, I have four campaign ideas that I'd like to put forward/am interested in:

1) A Star Trek game set in the Abrum-verse, based mostly on exploration. Would probably be built on Cortex II, but I'd consider other systems if people prefer.
2) A fantasy, tundra based game around the exploration of a long fallen empire's ruins, probably using the D&D 5e rules. (dress warmly, bring ice-ships and sled dogs)
2) A Mechanicus/Explorator-based game of finding new planets and delving into alien ruins. Might use the EotI I'm building on the wiki.
4) And the non-exploration option: A "Ascending Gods" based fantasy game, like the Dominion's game I have on the Wiki, but probably switch over to Fate Accelerated, unless people want something more crunchy.
5) or, Fate Accelerated Deathwatch.

Return to “Other RPGs”