Part of this may depend on if Erik want to maintain a 'free' weekend. He's not in Rogue Trader or M:E, so putting those together (alternate) makes sense. As I said previously, I haven't built out the final adventures, but I estimate them at 5-6 sessions. In theory this makes M:E and RT conclude about the same time if they alternated - in about a year.
EotE could share with One Ring, or perhaps better, could become the designated "Drop In" game for weeks where the scheduled game cannot take place.
To answer the Campaign question, I have four campaign ideas that I'd like to put forward/am interested in:
1) A Star Trek game set in the Abrum-verse, based mostly on exploration. Would probably be built on Cortex II, but I'd consider other systems if people prefer.
2) A fantasy, tundra based game around the exploration of a long fallen empire's ruins, probably using the D&D 5e rules. (dress warmly, bring ice-ships and sled dogs)
2) A Mechanicus/Explorator-based game of finding new planets and delving into alien ruins. Might use the EotI I'm building on the wiki.
4) And the non-exploration option: A "Ascending Gods" based fantasy game, like the Dominion's game I have on the Wiki, but probably switch over to Fate Accelerated, unless people want something more crunchy.
5) or, Fate Accelerated Deathwatch.